memoirsofgino

Monday, March 31, 2008

`missed my LOVELY (r.i.p) nephew - NOEL`

Hell yeah..what a cute baby he is !?!
His name is Arditama Immanuel,,you can called him NOEL.

My lovely (r.i.p) nephew,,missed him so much.

Its been 7 months from his death. Fuihhh..what a bad feeling for me on that day. Its like the end of the world when I lost him.

'Coz I'm the one who always take caring of him,,playing with him,,bring him walking around at home to learn walk.

Sometimes,,I got wonder with God. Is he just having some fun to do in my life ?? struggling on my life ??making my life getting worst ?? First when I was on elemntary school,,God took my little brother,,then 2006 God took my father with Him,,then 2007 He also took my lovely nephew go with him..Aarrrrggghhhhh,,,is there no one could be His toys to be played ha ??why must me,,my life,,my family ??Hate Him..dunno for how long I'm gonna hate God.

Well,,lets forget God for a while,,I just want to send my words and also a song from to my nephew where ever he go now.

Have fun with this song NOEL :


-Missed You so Much-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home