memoirsofgino

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

mig33's friends....

it ranger-stars : babypink: baby_jade12, blue: nu_celeb (me), red: schyzoid-disorder, yellow: jeansugoi, brown: hamasaki_icha and pink : gokilzlalu

its trio-ranger : nu_celeb (me), gokilzlalu and schyzoid-disorder - from left to right

its baby_jade12, hamasaki_icha, nu_celeb (me) and schyzoid-disorder







Piknik on Ragunan Stasiun n Kampus Bekenz - 17May2008 -












stasiun on KB's kopdar invitation : gokilzlalu, nano _girl (kb), dodol_super, nu_celeb, damar_bastard and elang_coy - from left to right








Friends from cyber,,looks like bullshit friendship. But its not untill me find them all my cyber-friends..and STASIUN going tobe the most exist Room on Mig33..hahahahha...

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM , Blogger metha said...

humm..
friends forever..

setuju bgt deh.
tapi kalo buat gw, friendship ga akan bisa berubah jadi bentuk relationship yg lain.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home